Fozery-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Mottorcrosslover

Go down

Application from Mottorcrosslover Empty Application from Mottorcrosslover

Post by Mottorcrosslover Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 pm

IGN: Mottorcrosslover

First Name: Brandon

About yourself (Hobbies, Interests, etc): I love to ride motocross, play video games(not that much) i work at an amusement park and enjoy learning about new people, and also meeting new people

How Active will you be?: i will be on 3-6 hours per day

Estimated time on FozeryCraft: 4 hours

Prior Staff Experience (FozeryCraft or other games): i currently own my own server, but i am deleting it so i can dedicate more time to FozeryCraft Smile

Why do you want to become Staff? (In Detail Please): Because i love to solve problems, and allow people to have the best experience in the gaming environment, i love working with people and always will

What can you bring to FozeryCraft? i can bring detailed buildings and exciting puzzles and parkour maps (if a builder). i am also VERY skilled at technical problems, and will bring a very detailed environment technology wise

What makes you a better Choice than someone else?: Because i am outgoing and NEVER give up and NEVER yell at anyone or swear, i can live with any demand/command than my higher authorities give me and i will always be on my best behavior

How have you benefited FozeryCraft, The Staff and the Players?: i have been respectful to them and always answered any unanswered questions and will help by being a staff member Smile

Do you understand that if Accepted, abuse is unacceptable and will be severely punished? Yes. i Dont think that a player should be insulted by a higher authority and Should NEVER be yelled at even if something bad happened Smile

Mottorcrosslover

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum