Fozery-Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application from rayray1003

Go down

Staff Application from rayray1003 Empty Staff Application from rayray1003

Post by usaruler1003 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:45 am

Application Format

IGN:rayray1003

First Name:Ray

About yourself (Hobbies, Interests, etc):I work in a high school as a summer camp teacher/helper, Love baseball, I have a GirlFriend called Amanda. has very nice friends but sometime they make stupid choices. But yet,I'm in high school in S.F San Francisco.

How Active will you be?:online every often about at least 4-7 times a week and 1-2 time a day. I usually wake up at 9-12am, and play until 10 or pass midnight.

Estimated time on FozeryCraft:1-2 weeks

Prior Staff Experience (FozeryCraft or other games):admin in gmod and my friends minecraft server.

Why do you want to become Staff? (In Detail Please):Because I see all your admins betrayed you and i wish to help you to maintain the server up. Also if there is a dick like waky who keeps saying your a 10 year old i will kick them like give them warning. But if they don't stop i guess i may have to ban him/her. Also I make a few pretty cool rules like no hacks, no griefing 500 blocks away from spawn. Also no duping no TNT/Explosive and my friends can make really cool pixal arts. Also I love this server and your a really responsible owner who fix the giant grief.I really want to help you too!

What can you bring to FozeryCraft?
I will not be like the admins/mod who betrayed frozery I will try to be the best and loving admin in the server

What makes you a better Choice than someone else?:

when cowboy was destorying the server i try to persuade him to stop. And noone else in the server tried to stop him.

How have you benefited FozeryCraft, The Staff and the Players?:
I haved help many noob/starters and if anyone needs help trying to craft something i give them the recipie or make it for them.

Do you understand that if Accepted, abuse is unacceptable and will be severely punished?

Yes I will accept my punishment for what ever i did

P.S Can you unban me?
usaruler1003
usaruler1003

https://fozery-craft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum